A deposit of 25% of the total nights booked confirms the rental period with the full outstanding balance being due and payable 30 days prior to arrival.
We use Windcave as our secure gateway for processing credit card payments. We do not hold any credit card details within our system or have visibility of them.
- The booking can be cancelled with no penalty (except for transaction fees) if made in writing within 48 hours from the date of confirmation.
- Should events arise beyond the control of Be My Guest NZ Ltd regarding the availability of this property, then any confirmed booking may be cancelled by Be My Guest NZ Ltd In this event all monies paid as deposit shall be refunded in full, and the lessee shall have neither further claims against Be My Guest NZ Ltd nor its directors.
- Bookings cancelled in writing up to thirty (30) days prior to the start date of the booking will incur a cancellation fee of 25% of the total nights booked.
- Bookings cancelled within thirty (30) days of the start date of the booking will incur a cancellation fee of 100% of the total nights booked. If you have not paid in full, the outstanding balance will be due. If we manage to replace any dates released we will refund 100%, less an admin fee. There is no refund for early departure.
- Where the guests cannot go ahead with the booking due to a force majeure event, the cancellation fee will be dropped to 10% of the total nights booked.
- The booking is valid for the number of persons and group configuration as indicated on the booking request. Any changes to the booking should be communicated to and agreed by Be My Guest NZ Ltd, in writing, so as to ensure the booking remains valid.
- You, as the person making the booking, must be present and onsite at the property throughout the stay, unless agreed in writing by Be My Guest NZ Ltd. If you do not stay at the property during the booking but your guests do, you will still be legally responsible for all your obligations under these Terms and Conditions and your guests' compliance with them.
- Parties, gatherings, weddings or functions are not permitted on the property, and no more than up to 6 guests (over and above those staying at the property) are permitted on the property at any one time. If you wish us to consider making an exception to this rule, please discuss this with Be My Guest NZ Ltd at the time of booking.
- No pets allowed unless by prior arrangement. When approval has been granted, there will be a pet fee, and the guest agrees that pets are not to be left unattended inside or outside the property at any time, that they will remove all pet waste from the property and be fully responsible for any damage caused by the pet.
CHECK IN & CHECK OUT TIMES
Please note check in is from 2pm and checkout is 10am. As much as we would love to be able to accommodate more flexible timings this is unlikely due to cleaning schedules and tight turnarounds. If earlier arrival or late checkout is crucial to your trip, please book the night prior/after.
CLEANING & MAINTENANCE
- The property will be presented in a clean and tidy condition, and is to be left in a similar condition. You are responsible for cleaning all utensils and equipment, packing of rubbish into council provided bags and bins and replacing consumable products as appropriate, prior to departure.
- Any breakages or damage caused by your negligence during the rental period will be your sole responsibility, and should damage or breakage occur or any items go missing or repairs need to be carried out then you will be fully responsible for the total cost of restoration to the original condition as at the date of the commencement of your rental period. Any damage or breakage should be reported to Be My Guest prior to departure. Damages/breakages and/or any additional cleaning charges or rubbish removal costs will be charged to the credit card given as bond. By accepting this agreement you hereby authorise Be My Guest NZ Ltd to charge for such payments under this agreement.
- No smoking is allowed in the property. A breach of this will result in a cleaning fee of $200 being applied. If smoking outdoors all cigarette butts must be disposed of in the rubbish bin.
- Although every effort is made to maintain properties in good order, wear & tear on rental property is unavoidable. Please notify the property manager as soon as possible if a problem relating to the property exists. Every effort will be made to rectify any problem that exists in a timely manner, but this may not be possible during peak times.
Water is a precious resource on Waiheke Island. All of our properties are on tank water, with no public town supply. You must be careful with water usage. Be My Guest NZ Ltd may charge excessive water usage back to you. Washing boats, jet skis, kayaks, and other water toys is not permitted, unless agreed in writing by Be My Guest NZ Ltd.
Neither Be My Guest NZ Ltd nor its directors and/or its managers either personally or in their capacity as managers/directors are responsible for any problems that may affect your holiday arising from acts outside their control.
Bookings are accepted by us in good faith as Agents: We cannot be held responsible for actions taken by the owners of the premises that are outside our control, such as: i) the property is sold; ii) the property is altered in any way; iii) the property is withdrawn for letting.In any of the above or other circumstances, every reasonable endeavour will be made to find alternative accommodation.
You are responsible for the safe-keeping of the owners property and content during the period booked. Neither the owner nor Be My Guest NZ Ltd are responsible for any stolen or lost items. Be safe and lock doors and windows when you are away and at night as you would at home.
BOND/ SECURITY DEPOSIT:
Be My Guest NZ Ltd will require credit card details to be held as bond, to an amount notified prior to arrival. The guest authorises Be My Guest NZ Ltd to obtain an authorisation on his/her card for the security deposit for any costs incurred for damage, breakage or additional cleaning requirements as observed in the post stay inspection. Where a credit card is not available, the guest agrees to pay a security deposit at the time of final payment if requested to do so. The guest agrees that the liability is not limited to this amount. In the event that there is a problem with the credit card being debited the Renter agrees to immediately pay the amount owing to the Owner/Property Manager in cash, bank cheque or by electronic funds transfer of cleared funds to an account.